Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Dates and Cereal...


So, this week has been crazy...to say the least. Today was "Bring Your Child to Work" day at Wells Fargo. Emma was so excited! She actually woke up without the usual poking and prodding! She and Jeff rode the bus to and from SLC and had an amazing day. She called a couple of times to tell me how much fun she was having. I took a picture when they got home and they were still all smiles.
As for the little ones and I...we had a fun day at home as usual. Gavin never fails at making me laugh hysterically. He has such a zest for life and it just oozes out of him. Adalyn had her first bowl of cereal (yes...can you hear me sobbing at the fact that my baby is growing too fast!) and ended up wearing most of it. Gavin got a riot out of his sissy making a mess that he was giggling himself.
Just an all around good day!


1 comment:

Lucky Lady said...

Okay. You have the cutest blog. So, let`s post some new things on it, shall we?
Love ya!